ProTEKtor® Fire Resistant OSB and Plywood
Wood Panels and Sheathing
ProTEKTor® OSB and plywood sheets have a patented factory-applied fire-retardant coating that turns sheathing into a fire-resistant shield. ProTEKtor® Fire-Rated panels have been tested to meet code requirements for fire-resistant construction.
- Specifically designed for harsh climates. ProTEKtor® binds to the surface of the board to form a tough and durable coating, protecting the panel from potential fire threats.
- ProTEKtor® is certified USC S102.
- ProTEKtor® is used to treat wood panels, which are a renewal natural resource.
- Only low VOC coatings are used ensuring compliance with LEED standards for emissions.
- Coatings are non-toxic and safe for disposal in landfills without special treatment.
- ProTEKtor® is non-carcinogenic and safe to handle without special protective measures.
- Save unnecessary use of natural resources by having to rebuild in the case of a fire.
We don’t see an untreated wood building. We see a box of matches. Our scientists understand that preventing fires in wood structures requires a comprehensive approach and have developed the products vital to doing so.