ProTEKtor® II Fire Resistant OSB and Plywood
Wood Panels and Sheathing
ProTEKTor® OSB and plywood sheets have a patented factory-applied fire-retardant coating that turns sheathing into a fire-resistant shield. ProTEKtor® Fire-Rated panels have been tested to meet code requirements for fire-resistant construction.
- treated with ProTEKtor II on one side and installed with the treated side facing down to joist
- no special equipment required for cutting
- non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, and completely safe to handle – compliance with LEED standards for emissions
- factory applied coating for quality and reliability of performance
- specifically designed for harsh climates
- certified CAN/ULC-S102
We don’t see an untreated wood building. We see a box of matches. Our scientists understand that preventing fires in wood structures requires a comprehensive approach and have developed the products vital to doing so.