Fire Resistant Framing
Treating each piece of dimensional lumber with ProTEKtor® IID before it reaches your site guarantees complete fire protection.
Nothing else is required on your part to make work fires a thing of the past.
ProTEKtor® IID Fire-Rated stud and framing lumber are evaluated to meet code requirements for fire-resistant construction.
Specifically designed for harsh climates. ProTEKtor® IID binds to the surface of the wood to form a tough and durable coating, protecting wood frame and studs from potential fire threats.
- all internal studs, headers, other framing, bracing and blocking are treated on all sides
- no special equipment required for cutting
- non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, and completely safe to handle – compliance with LEED standards for emissions
- factory applied coating for quality and reliability of performance
- specifically designed for harsh climates
- certified CAN/ULC-S102